sub·au·rale | \ ˌsəˌbȯˈra(ˌ)lē, -rā-, -rä- \
Definition of subaurale
: an anthropometric landmark consisting of the lowest point on the lobe of the ear when the head is held in the eye-ear plane
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game