sty·lo·typ·ite | \ ˈstīləˌtīˌpīt\
Definition of stylotypite
: a mineral (Cu,Fe,Ag)3SbS3 that is a sulfide of antimony, copper, silver, and iron and occurs in black orthorhombic crystals (hardness 3, specific gravity 4.7–5.2)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game