sty·las·ter | \ stīˈlastə(r), -laas-\
Definition of stylaster
1 capitalized : a genus of delicate usually pink hydrocorals (order Stylasterina)
2 plural -s : any coral of the genus Stylaster or sometimes of the order Stylasterina
Keep scrolling for more
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game