Definition of stone caribou
: a large dark caribou (Rangifer arcticus stonei) with heavy and well-developed antlers that is widely distributed from central Alaska northward to the arctic slopes
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game