Definition of stickwater
: a viscous quickly decomposing and evil-smelling liquor that is obtained as a by-product in the wet process of manufacturing fish meal and fish oil by cooking the fish with steam and pressing and that is often concentrated by evaporation for use in animal feeds as a source of vitamins and amino acids
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game