stib·anil·ic acid | \ ˈstibə¦nilik-\
Definition of stibanilic acid
: an unstable acid NH2C6H4SbO(OH)2 containing antimony that is analogous to arsanilic acid and is used in making organic antimonial drugs; para-amino-benzene-stibonic acid
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game