stew·art·ite | \ ˈst(y)üə(r)ˌtīt\
Definition of stewartite
: a mineral consisting of a hydrous phosphate of manganese that is brownish yellow in color, is usually in minute crystals and tufts of fibers, and is found with hureaulite in several pegmatites
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?