state of aggregation
Definition of state of aggregation
: one of the three or more fundamental forms, conditions, or states of matter that are commonly considered to include the solid, liquid, and gaseous forms and often others (such as the colloidal)
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game