Definition of stabilization fund
: a fund maintained by a government to control the foreign exchange quotation of its currency
— called also equalization fund
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game