Definition of squirrel monkey
: any of several small soft-haired South American monkeys (genus Saimiri, especially S. sciureus of the family Cebidae) that have a long tail not used for grasping and are colored chiefly yellowish gray with a white face and black muzzle
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game