squegged; squegged; squegging; squegs
Definition of squeg
: to oscillate in a highly irregular fashion especially from too much unwanted feedback —used of an electronic system
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/24/19
- Summer Reading Picks from Merriam-Webster Staffers
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Challenging Vocabulary Quiz Returns! Take the quiz
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game