Definition of spice brown
: a variable color averaging a moderate brown that is darker and very slightly yellower and stronger than auburn, redder, darker, and slightly stronger than chestnut brown, yellower and slightly duller than bay, and yellower and duller than toast brown
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?