spen·cer·ite | \ -rīt\
Definition of spencerite
: a mineral Zn4(PO4)2(OH)2.3H2O consisting of a hydrous basic zinc phosphate occurring in pearly white scaly masses and small monoclinic crystals (hardness 2.7, specific gravity 3.1)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?