sou·za·lite | \ ˈsōzəˌlīt\
Definition of souzalite
: a mineral (Mg,Fe)3(Al,Fe)4(PO4)4(OH)6.2H2O consisting of a hydrous basic phosphate of magnesium, iron, and aluminum found with scorzalite in Minas Gerais, Brazil
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game