someone's guess is as good as mineidiom
Definition of someone's guess is as good as mine
—used for emphasis when one doesn't know the answer to a question "What's her problem?" "I have no idea. Your guess is as good as mine."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game