slop around/aboutphrasal verb
slopped around/about; slopping around/about; slops around/about
Definition of slop around/about
: to move or act in a lazy or relaxed way : to spend time resting or relaxing He slopped around the house all day.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game