slobber overphrasal verb
slobbered over; slobbering over; slobbers over
Definition of slobber over
: to show that one likes (someone or something) in an excessive and uncontrolled way His friends were slobbering (all) over his new sports car.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game