Definition of sling unloader
: a hay unloader consisting of a rope sling which is laid on a wagon rack in advance, on which the hay is placed, and the ends of which in unloading are pulled together so that the entire load of hay may be lifted and transported (as by block and tackle) to the mow or stack
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game