sky·scape | \ ˈskīˌskāp\
Definition of skyscape
1 : a part of the sky with outlined terrestrial objects that can be comprehended in a single view gaps between the fluffy white mountains of the skyscape — McGill News
2 : a picture that includes an extensive view of the sky
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?