sky·scape | \ ˈskīˌskāp\
Definition of skyscape
1 : a part of the sky with outlined terrestrial objects that can be comprehended in a single view gaps between the fluffy white mountains of the skyscape — McGill News
2 : a picture that includes an extensive view of the sky
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?