Definition of sizeism
- … this is one way to dismantle the power difference society's privileges grant us through such institutions as racism or classism or ageism or sizeism.
- —Sarah Lucia Hoagland
- … Hollywood horror stories about sizeism abound. Carrie Fisher said in 2015 that she had been pressured to lose 35 pounds before appearing in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens."
- —Brooks Barnes
sizeistplay \ˈsī-zist\ adjective
- sizeist comments
- With pointed punchlines ranging from racist … to sizeist, to sexist, the actor consistently crosses the line without regret.
- —The Valley Breeze & Observer (Smithfield, Rhode Island)
sizeistnoun, plural sizeists
- Only sizeists would assume that because she is thin she must now be happy.
- —Andrew Billen