six-ace flatsplural noun
Definition of six-ace flats
: a pair of dice so shaped as to produce a disproportionate frequency of appearance of the numbers 6, 2, and 12, and so to increase the likelihood of the shooter's losing in craps
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?