Definition of sitch
: situation What's your financial sitch?— Jessica Mehalic "I got this" is a phrase associated with Obama going back to 2008… used to assure nervous aides and fans that he had the sitch under control even at its bleakest.— Michael Tomasky
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?