Definition of sis
(Entry 1 of 3)
Definition of SIS (Entry 2 of 3)
Note: The Secret Intelligence Service is a British government agency that is responsible for the collection and analysis of information about foreign countries or groups.
Definition of -sis (Entry 3 of 3)
Keep scrolling for more
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game