si·po | \ ˈsē(ˌ)pō\
variants: or less commonly sipo mahogany
Definition of sipo
: a very large African mahogany (Entandrophragma utile) that occurs chiefly in the Cameroons and Ivory Coast and that yields an attractively banded moderately hard and heavy light to dark red or reddish brown scented wood which is sometimes exported in quantity
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game