sin·ha·san | \ sinˈhäsᵊn, -ˈhəs-\
Definition of sinhasan
: a throne often depicted in sculpture with legs in the shape of lions and designed as a seat for the figure of a deity
Keep scrolling for more
standardized text or formulaic language
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game