sil·i·ca·tion | \ ˌsiləˈkāshən\
Definition of silication
: the act or process of silicating specifically : the development of silicates in rocks (such as carbonates) originally poor in them
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game