show no sign/signs ofidiom
Definition of show no sign/signs of
: to have or show no indication that something else exists, is true, or will happen He showed no sign of remorse. The planet showed no signs of life.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game