show no sign/signs ofidiom
Definition of show no sign/signs of
: to have or show no indication that something else exists, is true, or will happen He showed no sign of remorse. The planet showed no signs of life.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game