sher·i·dan·ite | \ ˈsherədᵊnˌīt\
Definition of sheridanite
: a mineral (Mg9Al3)(Al3Si5)O20(OH)16 of the chlorite group consisting of pale greenish colorless basic silicate of magnesium and aluminum
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?