Definition of sesh
: session sense 6 a jam sesh a drinking sesh Salads are to Keeping up with the Kardashians what cosmos were to Sex in the City. Rare is the bonding sesh where the women are not grazing on a bowl of chopped lettuce.— Katie L. Connor The yoga sesh charges a $5 fee and comes with a complimentary vegan treat.— Daily Nexus
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game