Definition of sertum
(Entry 1 of 2)
Definition of sertum (Entry 2 of 2)
Note: Most sources use sertums as a general plural, but coins show sertum for the denomination two and sertrum for five.
Keep scrolling for more
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary in April 2019
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 4/19/19
- Aww it's So 'Adorkable'
- 'MacGyver': The Verb
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game