sense of achievementnoun phrase
Definition of sense of achievement
: a proud feeling of having done something difficult and worthwhile Repairing the car by himself gave him a real sense of achievement.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game