send roundtransitive verb
Definition of send round
1 : circulate a circular is being sent round to all the members— E. B. Pusey
2 : to dispatch (as a message or a messenger) for some object or purpose
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game