Definition of self-improvement
: the act or process of improving oneself by one's own actions individuals interested in self-improvement opportunities for self-improvement also : an instance or result of such improvement You don't need to wait to ring in the new year to start making self-improvements, because it's always a good time. — Nicole Yi —often used before another noun self-improvement efforts a self-improvement blog
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?