sel·e·nin·ic acid | \ ¦selə¦ninik-\
Definition of seleninic acid
: any of a series of organic acids having the general formula RSeO2H analogous to the sulfinic acids and obtainable by oxidizing diselenides with nitric acid
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game