see around/roundphrasal verb
saw around/round; seen around/round; seeing around/round; sees around/round
Definition of see around/round
: to move about while looking at (something) : to tour (something) If you'd like to see around the factory, someone can accompany you.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game