see around/roundphrasal verb
Definition of see around/round
: to move about while looking at (something) : to tour (something) If you'd like to see around the factory, someone can accompany you.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game