Definition of sc
(Entry 1 of 4)
4 [ Latin sculpsit ] he carved it; she carved it; he engraved it; she engraved it
Definition of Sc (Entry 2 of 4)
Definition of Sc (Entry 3 of 4)
Definition of SC (Entry 4 of 4)
1 small capitals
2 South Carolina
4 supreme court
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?