saut de basquenoun
plural sauts de basque\ " \
Definition of saut de basque
: a jump in ballet in which the dancer turns in the air with the foot of one leg drawn up to the knee of the other
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game