sam·ple·ite | \ -pəˌlīt\
Definition of sampleite
: a mineral NaCaCu5(PO4)4Cl.5H2O consisting of hydrous phosphate and chloride of sodium, calcium, and copper
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game