Definition of saltwater taffy
Note: Saltwater taffy is typically associated with seaside tourist areas. It may have salt as an ingredient, but it does not contain seawater.
Keep scrolling for more
a sum of money that is sent as a payment
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- 'Confuzzled': A Not So Confusing Definition
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/17/19
- Words with Lost Meanings
- ‘Phase’ vs. ‘Faze’
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game