sa·ka·ki | \ səˈkäkē\
Definition of sakaki
: a small Japanese and Indian evergreen shrub (Cleyera japonica) of the family Theaceae having alternate leaves, bisexual white fragrant flowers, and globose red berries that is used as an ornamental
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game