Definition of sabin
(Entry 1 of 2)
: a unit of acoustic absorption equivalent to the absorption by one square foot of a perfect absorber
Definition of Sabin (Entry 2 of 2)
Albert Bruce 1906–1993 American physician
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?