rustled up; rustling up; rustles up
Definition of rustle up
1 : to prepare (food, a meal, etc.) quickly He rustled up a full meal in no time.
2 : to find or get (something) I'll see if I can rustle some information up for you.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game