Definition of rubber-base paint
1 : a paint having chlorinated rubber as its binder or nonvolatile vehicle
2 : an emulsion paint having a latex of styrene-butadiene copolymer or other synthetic resin latex as its nonvolatile vehicle
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game