rotary table ovennoun
Definition of rotary table oven
: an oven comprising one or more horizontal circular tables on a vertical axis that turns so that work can be introduced at one radial position and removed at another after heat and rotation have completed the process
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game