rolling in (something)idiom
Definition of rolling in (something)
: having a large amount of (something) They were rolling in money/cash. "What did you mean when you said they are rolling in (the) dough?" "They're rich".
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game