Definition of roller tube
: a culture tube (as for normal or malignant tissue cells) in which the material to be cultivated is immobilized on the side of the tube by a film of serum or other medium and which is rotated (as in a water bath) to insure adequate and uniform aeration
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game