ro·bus·ta coffee | \ rōˈbəstə- \
Definition of robusta coffee
1 : a coffee (Coffea canephora) that is indigenous to Central Africa but grown in Java and elsewhere and has high resistance to coffee rust
2a : the seed of robusta coffee
b : coffee brewed from the seed of robusta coffee
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game