Definition of robin's-egg blue
2 : a light bluish green that is greener and duller than average aqua green (see aqua green sense 1) and greener and paler than average turquoise green
— called also bird's-egg green, eggshell blue
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?