rin·ne·ite | \ ˈrinēˌīt\
Definition of rinneite
: a mineral NaK3FeCl6 consisting of a chloride of iron, potassium, and sodium and occurring in colorless, pink, violet, or yellow granular masses (hardness 3, specific gravity 2.3)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game