Definition of ring gage
1 : an external gage in the form of a cylindrical ring or washer often provided with a bushing of hardened steel
2a : a tapered stick with graduated markings for measuring finger rings
b : a set of ring blanks for determining the size of ring worn by an individual
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?